Douglas County Historical Society is thrilled to offer you a performance by Gerald Charles Dickens for the 10th year!
- Sunday, December 13th at 2pm
- Scottish Rite Masonic Center Theater, 202 South 20th Street
Due to the pandemic, Gerald is unable to visit, but he has filmed a special version of A Christmas Carol.
This exclusive experience includes the film recorded at some of Charles Dickens’ favorite sites in Rochester, Kent, England.
Strict COVID protocol will be enforced: reserved seating (25% of the theater will be used) masks required, hand sanitizer available.
Early Bird offer: Since we can’t have tea together, we will send you tea and shortbread cookies when you buy your tickets by November 23rd.
Tickets are $15 each and include:
- The exclusive screening of the newly recorded film of A Christmas Carol
- Reserved seating /staggered check-in times
- A live Q&A session with Gerald Dickens
- Free garage parking
- A take-a-way gift
Buy now online at www.DouglasCoHistory.org or at 402-455-9990 through Dec. 10th.